Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Quarter Review

a) I think I have done pretty well this quarter after all the school I did miss because of extracurricular activities, but those did pay off in a big way so I am glad I participated in them. I have kept up with almost every assignment and have had them all done in time. I am moving slowly on my Senior Project, but I have a great idea that will put all my skills to the test.
b) Next Quarter I plan on apply alot more of my attention to all my AP class to get me prepared for the AP Exams. Even more so then I have been. I plan on taking the Calculus, Physics, and English.
c) I enjoy the course work that we are doing now but I would like to do a little more writing stuff to help us prepare for the AP Exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment